I caught up with Twitter buddy Stanley Field and asked him a few personal questions.
Can you remember the first time you jacked-off?
I was experimenting at home in the loo — I must have been around 13.
How did you feel when you first jacked off?
When I jacked off for the first time, I hadn’t begun to make semen yet. The delight of my dry ejaculation was amazing.
Did you talk about it with anyone?
I talked with my mates, and a neighbour who was my age. My mates were already able to produce semen as their physical maturity was a little bit further along than mine. I was so envious.
Did you try any different techniques in those early years?
I have my foreskin, so lube was something I didn’t think about. I guess I must have used some different techniques, as I’d cum many times each day.
Can you remember the first time you talked to someone else about jacking off?
First time I discussed it was with my brother-in-law’s brother. He was a year younger than me, and we would sometimes beat together. I remember he had an ugly willy.
How has your jack-off style evolved over the years?
Evolution came with experience and a good helping of the internet. Who ever heard of sounds, let alone nipple-clamps and cock rings.
What’s your preferred way to jack-off currently?
I’ve slowed down with wanking. Postponing ejaculation often, so I can share intimacy with another man. I like the quality of sharing, rather than a large quantity of solo tugs. I do now enjoy some lube though.
What jack-off hints or tips would you give a young guy just starting to explore his sexuality?
Have it all. Enjoy it all. Stay tender — go gently with your willy, remember he has to last your lifetime. Use toys, clamps, sounds, condoms to see what really curls up your toes. Watch how your partners pleasure themselves, and try their techniques too. Most of all, enjoy your body and mind so that you build awareness of you. Your likes, dislikes, hot spots and ‘not’ spots.
We want to hear your opinion
Blowjobs in Berlin
Want to know how to give the best blowjob of your life? Michael Soze of Boner Magazine has put together this handy guide.
Why is it called a blowjob?
The name itself isn’t particularly accurate. Nothing is blown here. The theory is that the term is derived from the slang of English prostitutes — to ‘blow off’ was to drain the steam, to release the pressure from the pipe.
Who invented the blowjob?
The earliest recorded blowjobs have been found on papyrus scrolls from Ancient Egypt. But the blowjob also appears in the records of the ancient civilisations of China and India. It’s a practice that also seems to have been celebrated by Native American tribes. Even today, there are tribes in Papua New Guinea where boys swallow the sperm of an adult as part of their initiation rite. Blowjobs have power.
Who wants a blowjob?
While blowjobs are generally accepted as a fairly normal part of a sexual encounter, studies suggest that 50 percent of straight guys report that they want to receive more oral sex.
Turn-offs or turn-ons?
If you’re guy who’s hooking-up with another guy, it’s a pretty safe assumption that blowjobs will be on the menu.
But not all guys are into the same things, so until you’ve got a bit familiar with each other you might want to play it safe to ensure that some repeat business is an option.
Cleanliness is usually a good starting point. Sure, lots of guys are into sweat and stank, but if you’re expecting a blowjob from a guy you don’t really know then having a shower and ensuring that you’re minty fresh is a sensible move.
Manscaping is something to consider. If you’re a hairy guy, a bit of a pre-blowjob trim might be a good option. Not only will it reduce the amount of stray hairs flying around, but it presents your package in its prime.
Take your time
Depending on the encounter that you’re having, a blowjob maybe all that you’ve got time for. However, if you’re not in a rush, taking your time with each other will result in a better blowjob all round and will probably lead to a further exploration of the fun that you can have together.
Practice makes perfect
Here’s some things to think about if you’re wanting to deliver a great blowjob:
- Make him wait. You know you’re going to give him a blowjob. He knows you’re going to give him a blowjob. But don’t just dive straight in there. Foreplay of any description is all about building the anticipation and expectation. If the first step on the sexual road-map of your encounter is getting your mouth on his cock, gradually work your way towards that. Use your lips and hands to explore his body. Slowly undress him. When you eventually peel down his underwear and his cock springs free he should be so ready for you that he’s begging you to put your mouth to work.
- Get him wet. Once you’ve got his cock in your hands and your mouth ready to go, don’t think that you’ve got to get his cock into the back of your throat as quickly as possible. Ideally, that’s where you’re heading, but take your time. Use your lips, use your tongue. Work your mouth up and down his shaft — get as much saliva as you can all over every inch of his cock. Keep jacking him while you’re working your mouth on him. Get your tongue into his balls. If he’s got a foreskin then give that as much attention as possible. Get him so turned on that he’s aching to feel your lips wrap around the head of his cock.
- When you can’t resist any more, let the head of his cock start to slide across your tongue. Try and stay in control of the pace and momentum of the encounter. If you’re doing it right, by this point he’s going to be tempted to just grab hold of your head and throat-fuck you, but if you show him that you know what you’re doing he’ll want to experience everything you’ve got.
- While you’re taking his cock in your mouth, keep using your hands on him. Jacking his cock while you’re sucking him, alternating your mouth and your hands. Some guys really respond to a bit of a twisting action as you work up and down their cock-shaft. Keep playing with his balls.
- The general rule with a blowjob is no teeth. The cock is obviously a sensitive part of the body, and teeth are generally a bit of a boner killer. However, if you’re having an encounter that’s a bit more intense then you might not have to worry so much if your teeth are occasionally making contact with his cock.
- When it comes to blowjobs, saliva is your friend. You need his cock to be spit-slick and as wet as possible. Don’t worry about slobbering all over him, that’s what you’ve got to do. If your mouth is getting dry, it’s handy to keep a bottle of water handy. You can use lubricant if you want, but nothing beats a spit-slick cock.
- A good blowjob will often lead to rimming, but that’s a whole separate article, so we’re not going to address that here. Except to say that we’re obviously in favour. We love rimming. You also might want to use your fingers on his hole or fucking into him. Some guys really like that while they’re getting their cock sucked, for others it feels a bit like a distraction. Give it a try, the way his body responds will let you know how he feels about it.
- As the heat between you builds, you’re going to be taking his cock deeper and deeper into your mouth and into your throat. It can take a bit of practice to build confidence and experience to know what it feels like to have a hard cock slamming into your throat. Take your time, do what you feel comfortable with. Breathing through your nose helps. The more you can relax, the deeper you’ll be able to take him. There’s nothing quite so blissful as feeling his balls slapping against your chin or nose as he slams his hard cock into the back of your throat. This is where you both lose yourself in the intensity of the moment — all he can think about is fucking your throat, and all you can think about is servicing his cock.
When you lose yourself in the pleasure of giving an awesome blowjob, it’s fairly likely that from time to time his cock will slam so deep into your throat that you’ll gag a bit. It’s no big deal, don’t panic, just slow down the pace a little, re-focus, and get back to work.
It’s not always easy to multi-task while you’re focused on giving a great blow-job. If you’ve got a spare hand, give his nipples some attention. Twisting them hard is a great way to intensify what he’s feeling.
Giving a blowjob is one of the most intimate things you can do with a guy. It’s really important that you’re totally present in the experience. You don’t need to have constant eye-contact, that would probably raise some red flags, but looking him in the eye while you’re sucking his cock is a real turn-on and demonstrates the sexual connection you have with him.
Leave the bad dialogue to vintage porn. Your mouth should be too busy to say anything, and all you want to hear from him are grunts of pleasure.
These are a bit superfluous if you’re giving a blowjob to a guy on a one-off random hook-up, but if you’ve got repeat business and you want to mix things up a bit then here’s a few tricks you can try:
- Warm your mouth with warm water, this gives him a different sensation.
- Heat up half a grapefruit. Squeeze it and cut off the end — you’re effectively making a grapefruit flesh-jack. Push his cock through it and jack him with the grapefruit while you’re also sucking him.
- Suck on a mint and then lick his cock-head. It will give him an intense tingling sensation.
- Play with your food. Whipped cream, chocolate sauce, or honey can all be good fun.
Spit or swallow?
- Obviously, your encounter may not end with the blowjob, so how you enjoy each other’s cum could be a question at a different stage in proceedings.
- There are some studies that suggest that 90 percent of guys don’t swallow — that they prefer the cum to spray over their chest or their face. That number seems high to me, so we might need to do some more research on that.
- Sure, it may not taste exactly like pineapple juice, but feeling a guy’s cum pumping down your throat is pretty satisfying and a great testament to your blowjob skills.
Arts & Culture3 weeks ago
“Pentonville was inhumane…”
Hot2 weeks ago
How popular are gay cuckold fantasies?
Arts & Culture3 weeks ago
The photographer who likes an artful nude
Arts & Culture3 weeks ago
En pointe with The Trocks
Hot3 weeks ago
How do you masturbate?
Artists4 weeks ago
The vanity of naked men
Hot4 weeks ago
The dramas and the demons of gay porn
Life1 week ago
Chris Vincent has something to say